Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Double Dose of Saturn

Image - Tatiana Plakhova
by Contributor

Hello, I have a Libra Sun but I was born with Saturn in Scorpio, so instead of having two and a half years of Saturn's medicine, I'm preparing for having 5 years of it.

I got married just before Saturn entered in Libra in 2009. It was like I was yearning for love and discipline before I met him. I moved from my country to his, without knowing how to speak his language, without diplomas - which would allow me to search for as good a job as I had before - and I said goodbye to my family and friends.



Rebirth

I felt like I was reborn, and I had to learn EVERYTHING to live in this country, which I love but at the same time it's a very challenging place to live in.

I had to discipline myself and understand that the old ways which worked in my country, didn't work anymore. I had to restart school, but it allowed me to obtain a diploma for the job I wanted to do.

I learned a difficult language, but now I speak 3 languages and I'm still learning how to administrate my house. Because I'm a foreigner, I'm still struggling to find a more stable work position, but I've got some good work experiences, so I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The Abyss

However, I found out that I have Saturn in Scorpio, so I'm scared, because these past two years were really challenging and I'm tired...I really want to learn the lessons, but I fear the continuation of the pain and loneliness that I have already experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment