Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Too Many Changes

Image - Madness at Work
by Contributor

I'm Brazilian, and I'm going through my Saturn Return. I´ve always been afraid of this moment.

I'll try to explain what is happening and give you an idea of how Saturn is manifesting in my life.

Everything is different.

1. My parents are getting divorced after a 35 years.



2. I'm in a new relationship with a man that I met suddenly, and I don't know how long it last.

3. I have a new job, in an area I would never have expected. I've been working harder than ever before but I'm not making money.

I just work. I just do what I'm supposed to do and tell people what they want to hear. I don't think about the future.

The Saturn Return has for me been a time of less options. I have to just grab what life offers, and do my best.

1 comment: