Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's hard to do the right thing

Image - Sister Complexity
by Contributor

I’m a 29-year-old with Saturn in Libra. I mysteriously came across a website earlier this year about the return of Saturn. I’ve never heard anything about the return of Saturn but once I read what it meant, everything that had and was transpiring in my life all of a sudden made sense.

I ended a five year relationship this year. It was an extremely difficult and painful thing to do, it still is. I knew that I had to end it because it was a very imbalanced relationship.




I also decided to go back to school to change my career. There are so many growth opportunities in my current career but it’s not fulfilling or rewarding.

I moved out of my apartment after being a bachelorette for six years with my sister and her family because I didn’t know what path I wanted to take. I’ve been feeling this strong pulling force to relocate far away from my home state. A few doors have started to open to make that possible but it frightens me because I would have to basically start my life over in a place where I’ll be all alone.

The days of loneliness are unbearable; I just don’t know how long I can endure it. I am a strong person but this is truly a struggle. I desire true commitment, love and companionship but it seems so far away and out of reach. If I never learned about Saturn Return, I would think that I was going insane.

Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your story. I am half way through my Saturn Return in Scorpio. I have left a relationship for the same reason - imbalance. I am going back to school to get a teaching degree so I can earn a good wage teaching, which I love. I have also felt really crazy too - alone, misunderstood, unsupported etc. If you get this message, how did things work out for you in the end?

    ReplyDelete