Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Saturn Return Ground Floor - Time to Come Out

Dream by Black Cocktail
By Anon from United States

My natal Saturn is at 0° Scorpio. Saturn is about to enter Scorpio. As I write this, I am roughly a two and a half days away from Saturn making its exact conjunction, and part of me wonders if that means my life is about to fall apart.



My life has already been falling apart.


Sunday is the day that Saturn lands at ground zero, but its looming presence has been unavoidable for all too long. I lost my job. I was forced to move thousands of miles.

Authencity Beckons

Most importantly I discovered something about myself. Perhaps it is closer to say I allowed myself to realize what I always knew.

I am transgender.

Saturn isn't letting me deny that any longer.

Saturn Sign: Saturn Return in Scorpio
Birthday: 1 December 1982

1 comment: