Monday, April 23, 2012

Bittersweet Saturn Return - Building a Foundation



by Hannah

It seems that Saturn was finishing his tour in my sign, Libra, when I was born (1982). I am finding my Saturn return bittersweet to say the least.

In the last year, I have moved to another part of the country, changed jobs, and started a new relationship. Great and not so great things have gone along with most of this. However, I do feel like I am finally building a foundation and seeing clearly what I really want for my life and being able to identify values, ideals and directions that are actually important to me.

But it isn't easy. At all. The hardest part is the insecurity and having to see some things about myself honestly for the first time. Again, for the good and bad. Please tell me it gets better!

1 comment: